Why Workx advocaten?
- Workx advocaten specialises in employment law. At the highest level. We are committed to our profession and our successes demonstrate that we do.
- We work quickly. We maintain close contact with our clients since we are convinced that this makes a difference in most cases.
- Employment law concerns individuals. We are reputed for our deep involvement and personal approach.
We work for
- Works Councils
- Managing Directors
We are specialised in
- Terms of Employment
- Reorganisation and redundancy
- Employment aspects of mergers, acquisitions and reorganisations
- Management agreements
- International employment matters
- Outsourcing and transfer of undertaking (TUPE)
- Flexible employment relationships
We also offer
Please note that as of 1 August 2022, the Transparent and Predictable Employment Conditions Act will enter into force with immediate effect. This may result in employers having to amend their employment contract and/or (personnel) manual. Previously, we wrote this article about the legislative changes that will come into effect on 1 August 2022. Workx …